Should Casey Anthony have been considered guilty or not guilty?

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New to Blogging.............

          So I am new to blogging if it is not obvious enough. (This is my first post. There is a clue.)
I have been very curious about what happens amongst the blogging world so my curiosity has driven me to create one myself. Of course I can assure you that I will not be very popular. So while I am doing my first post I should problably tell you a little about myself.
           So first of all I love to read. i love books filled with action and suspense. My favorite book is The Hunger Games. I also have a YouTube channel where every now and then I post a video. If you would like to view it please go to www.youtube.com/user/HaydenGarberTV
          I live with my family in beautiful Tennessee where I own 25 chickens, a cat named Sweetpea, and a rabbit named Lucy.
           I love computers. Ask anyone that knows me. I own a laptop and a desktop. They are like my lifeline. Well I guess I have annoyed you enough today with a post so that is basically who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment